Security awareness training is essential to a precautionary security strategy, potentially stopping disasters before they begin. Even with all the security technology necessary, it is nearly useless if employees aren’t trained with the proper skills.
At Broadview Academy we want to help you implement cybersecurity training necessary to empower your entire team with the knowledge to identify threats and become an active component of your security defense strategies.
Teaching your employees best practices for good password hygiene and providing additional security awareness training is a must if you want to maintain a strong security defense against the growing cyber threats targeting your business.
Security awareness training isn’t just about checking off boxes. It is about changing the company security culture to understand threats, make the right decisions and act swiftly in the face of a disaster.
Benefits of Security Awareness Training:
- With the proper training, your employees can be your strongest line of defense
- On average, smaller organizations (50 to 999 employees) can achieve an ROI of 69% from a security awareness training program.
- 73% of organizations view strong cybersecurity as a major contributor to business success.
- Avoid security threats
- Create an improved security culture amongst employees
- Potentially earn a Return on Investment
- Mitigate costs and consequences
Contact us today: