QuickBooks Day 4- Employees and Payroll
March 1 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$375
Course Duration, Method: 1 day (8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.), Instructor Led Training
In this course, you will learn how QuickBooks deals with payroll, and how to manage the Employees List so you can create pay cheques and track payroll liabilities. Upon the successful completion of this lesson, you should know how to set up payroll, work with the Employee Centre, create and edit employee entries, maintain tax tables, produce and print payroll cheques and pay stubs, pay vendor bills, prepare PD7A summary report, and create payroll reports.Read More
Upon the successful completion of this lesson, you should know how to:
- set up payroll.
- work with the Employee Centre.
- add new employees and edit employee data.
- maintain current tax tables.
- create payroll schedules.
- produce and print payroll cheques.
- print pay stubs.
- prepare PD7A summary report.
- create payroll reports.
- remit payroll deductions and company contributions to Canada Revenue Agency.
- handle employee departures and prepare records of employment record deposits.
- print T4 slips and T4 summary forms.
Employees and Payroll, Reporting
- Work with the Employee Centre
- Set up payroll
- Create a payroll item
- Create employee record defaults
- Add new employees
- Edit employee data
- Maintain current tax tables
- Create payroll schedules
- Produce and print payroll cheques
- Print pay stubs
- Pay vendor bills
- Prepare PD7A summary report
- Create payroll reports
- Produce and print cheque for payroll liabilities
Additional Payroll Features
- Check the version of the tax table
- View and update the payroll item list
- Create pay cheque deduction items
- Create employee benefit items
- Update employee payroll records
- Allocate payroll expenses to classes
- Generate payroll runs
- Handle employee advances
- Work with time tracking
- Remit payroll deductions and company contributions to Canada Revenue Agency
- Handle employee departures and prepare records of employment record deposits
- Print T4 slips and T4 summary forms
- Update personal tax credits