- This course has passed.
QuickBooks Day 3- Vendors and Payables
February 22 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$375
Course Duration, Method: 1 day (8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.), Instructor Led Training
In this course, you will learn how to work with the Vendor Centre and the Customer Centre, how to manage vendor information and process transactions. This course includes topics like working with the Vendor Centre, creating and modifying vendor records, making purchases by entering vendor bills, working with Sales Tax codes, issuing and filling purchase orders, receiving, modifying and paying vendor bills, printing cheques and running vendor and customer reports.Read More
Upon successful completion of this lesson, you should know how to:
- work with the Vendor and Customer Centre.
- understand the vendor and customer workflows.
- make purchases by entering vendor bills, writing cheques.
- issue and fill purchase orders.
- receive vendor bills.
- View, adjust and delete sales invoices.
- Make payments and credits on receivables.
- run vendor and customer reports.
Vendors and Accounts Payable
- Work with the Vendor Centre
- Understand the workflow
- Create and modify vendor records
- Make purchases by entering vendor bills
- Work with Sales Tax codes
- Make purchases by writing cheques
- Create memorized payment transactions
- Issue and fill purchase orders
- Receive items
- Receive vendor bills
- Find and modify vendor bills
- Pay vendor bills
- Print cheques
- Run vendor reports
Customers and Accounts Receivable
- Work with the Customer Centre
- Add and modify customer records
- Understand the work/low
- Issue sales receipts
- Record sales orders
- Create, adjust and delete sales invoices
- Work with price levels
- Receive, adjust and delete payments
- Process refunds and credits
- Work with undeposited funds
- Record deposits
- Run customer reports