- This course has passed.
QuickBooks Day 2- Inventory and Services
September 13, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$375
Course Duration, Method: 1 day (8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.), Instructor Led Training
In this course, you will learn how to set up the Inventory and Services module of QuickBooks Premier. You will learn how to work with the Inventory Centre, create inventory accounts, work with the Item list, create inventory parts and service items, set Units of Measure, manage inventory and service item data, and run inventory reports.Read More
Upon successful completion of this lesson, you will be able to:
- work with the Inventory Centre.
- create inventory accounts.
- work with the Item list.
- create inventory parts and service items.
- set Units of Measure.
- manage inventory and service item data.
- run inventory reports.
Inventory and Services
- Work with Inventory
- Manage Inventory list
- Create Inventory accounts and items
- Create Service items
- Generate Inventory reports
Banking and Credit Cards
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Online banking with QuickBooks
- Set up for sales on credit / debit card
- Debit card transactions
- Reconciling the credit card accounts for purchases
- Banking and register reports
Budgets, Insights Tab, Classes, Inventory and Security
- Create and update budgets
- Report against the budget
- Review data provided by the Insights tab
- Activate class tracking
- Create classes
- Report on performance by class
- Generate an inventory count worksheet
- Write off inventory
- Create and build using item assembly
- Understand the need for passwords and security
- Add a password for the system administrator
- Add new users, user passwords, and adjust access rights
- Change or delete a user password
- Delete a user
- Remove security options from the data file