Yesterday, the entire staff of Broadview Networks and Broadview Academy attended staff training on a newly created course called “Organizing Your Desk”. This course was developed in concert with Tracy Lamoureux from Birchwood Automotive Group with the goal of learning ways to:
- Better organize yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency.
- Using effective techniques to understand the importance of setting and achieving goals.
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them.
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well.
- Take control of things that can derail workplace productivity.
All the participants came away with sound strategies to make them more organized and maximize their productivity in order to continue our commitment to customer service excellence through timely and valuable responses that our customers have come to expect from the teams at Broadview Networks and Broadview Academy.
A big thank you to Tracy for her idea and involvement in putting this together. This is a course that we believe everyone of all ages and responsibilities can benefit from. This day of training will pay for itself in productivity gains immediately.